Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reasons for Having a Blog










Hi all, this is the all new blog of My Tuition Place. Actually, I have been toying with this idea for the past year but never really got down to doing it as I have been trying out other ways and means to overcome my fear of computer. (Haha!)


There are numerous reasons why I want to start this blog. The first and foremost, i.e the most important one was that I felt that with the growing numbers of students at My Tuition Place, I was not able to reach out and connect with each one of the students. At the same time, the students were not able to ask me for advice or help due to the lack of time.


This blog aims to reduce the gap between the students and the staff of My Tuition Place. As it would be quite hard to explain solutions to problems online, we would use this as a way to hear your problems and solve it during class time.
Also, I aim to impart what I read and learn each day to each and every one of my students. The students that have taken my classes will know that I am a big fan of the National library. On the average, I read about 3-4 books a week. Therefore, I hope to able to pass on what I learn in the books I read to the students that I have come into contact with!


The second reason for the blog would be to reach out to the parents and assure them that we are not up to nonsense at My Tuition Place. It is a way for you to preview the culture and attiude of us at My Tuition Place and also to read about the learning process that your child undergoes.


It is important that we have great communication links so that we can work hand in hand to ensure that the future of your child will be bright and illustrious!


Ray.

No comments: