Monday, November 26, 2007

Clarity




Hi there! I have enlarged the font size so that we will have less difficulty in reading the blog.



Clarity is such a important thing to have in this day and age.



Now, as I look back at the days of me being student, I suddenly wonder how much better it would have been if I had the wisdom that I have now.



I would have done things the same though but I would have done things more purposefully.



As a young student, I went through the motions as my parents, elders and teachers told me that I had to study hard or there was no way out in life for me.



Looking back now, I must say that I am happy that I actually tried my best to follow the instructions passed down on me. As my friends and I started to work, the general thinking amongst us is "Thank God for education!"



We lacked the clarity while we were younger to see into the future. We were told stories of how bleak the future would be if we did not strive hard then. We were threatened, scolded and maybe even rough handled to study hard.


We used to hate it. We wanted to rebel against the system. Whether it was the lack of courage or a stroke of good luck, we ended up following the system.



Look where we are now. We might not be at the top of our professions yet but hey, we are alot better then the average person on the street.



Clarity, that is all we need now.


Ray
Ps: I can't seem to get the format of the blog correct. Please bear with me for a while.

No comments: