Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Post









Hi all, this is the first post that I am publishing on the blog of My Tuition Place. This is a personal way of communicating my thoughts and experiences to you all so that you can learn from my mistakes and observations.

Today was the fourth day of the Holiday revision camp and I was taken aback by certain observations that I made.


The first was that I thought the general mood of it was that everyone showed great determination to revise through whatever topics that they were lacking. No doubt, there was a "Holiday Mood" in you guys but the spirit that you have shown me tells me that next year will be a great year for you!

The next observation was that maturity of the upper sec students. During the holiday revision camp, I would allow students to take a 20 min break for meals in between. The lower sec students usually take the first oportunity to rush off and relax.
However, the upper sec students simply refused to move and carried on working on the piece of work that was in front of them. I couldn't believe my eyes and I am telling you guys now that I'm extremely proud of you and that makes teaching so much more worth it!

A final reminder to all those students that attended the camp. Remember the holiday schedule that I made you guys plan? Please try your best to follow it.
It only takes a 2 hour session per day to complete your revision! Please do not forget what i have taught you about how to get a headstart for the next year!



Ray

No comments: